Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Grrrrrrrrr.....

Argh! (As Snoopy would say). I'm busy, busy, and tomorrow, I must go to the bank and wire my nephew at University his allowance for this month (yes, it's late, and yes, it's my fault! :-( ) I just hope he hasn't starved to death (or run out of beer).


I think that having my studio in my husband's office is going to be okay once everything gets worked out okay. My wireless internet is finally set up (hurrah). He disconnected the Sirius or whatever music that is piped in to all the rooms (I can't stand to listen to other people's music all day without relief; I need some silence), and I am going to call and get the cable for the tv run to my office so that I can have Law and Order on in the background. If they would run Law and Order all day, I could work until I dropped. I don't know why, but it is comforting (and probably blocks out other people's noise).
Any show will not do. Some of the A&E programs will work - but not the really stupid ones that they have now...like "Dog: The Bounty Hunter" - who watches that shit anyway? At one time, A&E was truly the Arts and Entertainment (the entertainment being mainly musical performances) and now it's just more crapola. "Growing Up Gotti" or better entitled: "Eavesdropping on Self-Important Morally Bankrupt Conspicuous Consumers Who Think That Their Lives Are Worth Something" (okay, everyone's life is worth something, life is precious, but you know what I mean). Who watches this? Who has that much time to waste?

Grrrrrrrr..... C'mon now, say it with me...you know you want to!

No comments: