Monday, January 16, 2006

What To Do?

We're going to have to go through an extremely large house and my husband and his sister are going to have to split up the furniture and everything in it. The house is huge and the furniture, much of it, is quite heavy and big. I don't think this is exactly the time to bring up Asperger's to my husband; I usually jump the gun on so many things. But the more I read, the more that I 'm sure that this is the correct diagnosis. We've gone through at least 2 psychiatrists and 3 psychologists and I don't know why none of them have recognized it or brought it up. I think one psychologist came close, but is an hour a week really enough for someone to tell?
The Asperger's thing is depressing me; I'm wondering if my husband really loves me or if I was a convenience (I've wondered this for many years because of his lack of affection). How am I going to know this?

No comments: