Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Insomniac

Still plagued by insomnia, at least until about 6:00 a.m., then I can go to sleep usually. I don't know how to get off this schedule, and Lunesta really doesn't help me any. I could try to go to bed earlier, but then I feel as though I haven't even had time to do anything at all during the day. And there is so much to do.
I miss my son so much, but I hardly ever write and tell him so. Isn't funny that I can think about him constantly, yet not feel the need to write him? It's strange to love someone so much but not need to be in constant communication. I would have never let so much time pass when he was little. I even used to send him postcards when he went to visit his father for a few weeks in the summer.
It's funny how much I'm changing, how anti-social (generally) I'm becoming. It's as though the small town outside the confines of my own property doesn't really exist for me. I'm in my house or yard or I'm out of town. Basically I guess I'm a high-tech hermit!


2 comments:

Robin said...

Adorable kitty!

I've been up since 5 a.m. and I can't sleep.

kimananda said...

Hmmm...can you be a high-tech hermit? Is communicating on the internet still communicating? I'm wondering because I'd consider myself a hermit too....

Now, I'm off to browse your blog some more! :-)